- 6 cups water, divided
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup sugar, to taste
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 6-8 limes depending on the size)
- Optional: Thin lime wedges, fresh blackberries and La Croix
- Place 1 cup water and 3 cups blackberries in a blender and process until smooth.
- Press blackberry puree through a sieve into a large pitcher; discard seeds.
- Add remaining 5 cups water, sugar, and juice to pitcher and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Pour into glasses with ice.
- Leave room for a splash of La Croix and lime wedges, if desired.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/blackberry-limeade-recipe/