DAIRY-FREE PUMPKIN ICE CREAM
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree or pumpkin pie filling
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups coconut milk (full fat)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Graham cracker crumbs
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix or blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container or loaf pan.
- Freeze overnight.
- Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle each serving with graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
Recipe by Regan Baroni at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/dairy-free-pumpkin-ice-cream-recipe/