EASY CRANBERRY SAUCE
- 4 cups cranberries
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Rinse the cranberries in a colander.
- Add the water and sugar to a saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the cranberries to the pot and allow them to boil for about 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat and let the cranberries simmer for another 10-12 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon, if desired, and stir to combine throughout.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Chill sauce in the refrigerator. The sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/easy-cranberry-sauce-recipe/