FISH TACOS WITH MANGO CUCUMBER SALSA
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 limes, zested and juiced, 1 quartered
- 1-2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped (save extra for garnish)
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 pound white fish
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, diced
- 3 tablespoons mint, finely chopped
- 1 medium Serrano chile, seeded and diced
- Flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lime zest, juice from 1 lime, cilantro and half of the shallot.
- Mix together and add fish, turning to coat both sides.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- In another bowl, add remaining shallot, mango, cucumber, mint, chile and a generous pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
- Remove fish from marinade and grill 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Internal temperature should read 145-150.
- Transfer to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Flake fish apart using a fork.
- Grill tortillas 10-15 seconds on each side and remove from grill.
- Divide fish among tortillas, top with mango cucumber salsa, avocado, radishes and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges.
I used Mahi-Mahi, but you can use any white fish you'd like.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/fish-tacos-mango-cucumber-salsa-recipe/