FRESH RASPBERRY GAZPACHO
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded
- 1/2 of a large cucumber, chopped and dice some for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Optional: Red Russian kale microgreens for garnish.
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix and blend until smooth.
- Strain liquid through a mesh sieve to separate the soup from the seeds.
- Chill in fridge for a couple hours and serve in small bowls or glasses.
- Garnish with diced cucumber and Red Russian kale microgreens.
Recipe by Regan Baroni at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/fresh-raspberry-gazpacho-recipe/