GLAZED PEARL ONIONS
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound frozen pearl onions, thawed and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme (or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme)
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions. Cook, tossing occasionally, until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar; season with salt and pepper.
- Add 2/3 cup water and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender and liquid has evaporated, about 20 minutes.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/glazed-pearl-onions-recipe/