GRILLED SHISHITO PEPPERS
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Shishito peppers (between 12-20)
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (if additional spice is desired)
- Prepare grill for high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss shishitos, olive oil, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to coat the peppers.
- Add shishitos to the hot grill and turn them after 2 minutes; 4-5 minutes total grill time.
- Remove from grill and let cool slightly before serving.
Some peppers are more spicy than others.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/grilled-shishito-peppers-recipe/