GRILLED TOMATOES WITH SUMMER SQUASH
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds medium or small summer squash or zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ripe cherry tomatoes, whole or cut in half
- Freshly ground pepper
- Optional: 1 to 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- Turn the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, add olive oil and garlic and mix the tomatoes and summer squash together.
- Place tomatoes and summer squash on the grill and turn to roast on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve hot, or allow to cool and serve at room temperature
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/grilled-tomatoes-summer-squash-recipe/