HONEY ROASTED CARROTS
- 1-2 bunches of rainbow carrots
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3-4 tablespoons of honey
- Salt & papper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scrub carrots but don’t peel them.
- Lay on a baking sheet and spread the melted butter over the carrots.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Roast carrots in the oven for 10 minutes, or until tender. Use a fork to test the tenderness.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle the carrots with honey.
- Place carrots back into the oven for an additional 5-8 minutes or until caramelized.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/honey-roasted-carrots-recipe/