LEFTOVER CRANBERRY SAUCE POPSICLES
- 2 cups of cranberry sauce
- 1 5.3 ounce Greek Yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place cranberry sauce, greek yogurt and maple syrup in a Vitamix or blender.
- Blend until you reach your desired smoothness.
- Taste to be sure the tart and sweet flavor balance is to your liking.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds; it should fill 8-10 molds.
- Place molds in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, run tops and bottoms of molds under warm water for 1 minute to gently loosen the molds.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/leftover-cranberry-sauce-popsicles-recipe/