ROASTED PEARS WITH BRIE AND PISTACHIOS
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2-3 ripe pears, preferably Bosc
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, cut into slices
- 4 teaspoons chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a metal baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk mustard, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cut pears in half lengthwise, hollow out the core and slice a small piece off of the other side so they will lay flat.
- Brush all over with mustard glaze and place cored side down in the baking pan.
- Bake the pears for 30 minutes, basting halfway through with the glaze.
- Gently turn them over, baste again and place slices of Brie in the hollow of each pear.
- Bake until the pears are tender and the Brie has softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle each pear with pistachios.
Recipe by Regan Baroni at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/roasted-pears-recipe/