FRESH STRAWBERRY SALSA
- 3 cups of strawberries, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Lime zest from 1 lime
- Lime juice from 2 limes
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped (sprigs for garnish)
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, mix together strawberries, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice and zest. Season with salt.
- Let chill in fridge for 20-30 minutes to let the flavors mix together.
- Serve with tacos, chips or a spoon.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/seven-seasonal-salsa-recipes/