TOMATO RICOTTA PIZZA
Adapted from Cooking Light
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces fresh pizza dough
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated pesto
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Place pizza stone in the oven and preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Allow pizza stone to heat in oven for about an hour.
- Combine tomatoes oil on a foil-lined baking sheet and roast for 7 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a 13-inch circle on parchment paper and pierce with a fork.
- Place dough on preheated stone and bake for 3 minutes.
- Combine ricotta, pesto and garlic together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Spread over the dough, leaving 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle with feta.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the crust has a nice golden color.
- Top pizza with tomatoes and bake for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.
Recipe by Regan Baroni at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/seven-unique-pizza-recipes/