PEACH CHUTNEY PIZZA WITH PROSCIUTTO
Adapted from Coastal Living Magazine
- 1 pound peaches, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 pound refrigerated prepared pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1.5 cups baby arugula
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine first 9 ingredients and 2 tablespoons thyme in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring often and breaking up peaches with the back of a spoon or fork.
- Let cool completely.
- Sprinkle flour evenly over a large baking sheet.
- Place pizza dough on baking sheet, and pat into circular shape.
- Brush grill grates with oil, and slide pizza dough onto grates.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 2 minutes or until grill marks appear.
- Slide baking sheet under dough on grill, and reduce heat to medium.
- Spread dough evenly with peach chutney, leaving a 3/4-inch border.
- Top with prosciutto, onion, and goat cheese.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 8 minutes or until cheese melts and crusts are lightly browned.
- Remove pizzas from grill, and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Brush edges of crusts with 1/2 tablespoon oil.
- Combine arugula and remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl; toss gently to coat.
- Top pizza with arugula.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/seven-unique-pizza-recipes/