SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH TAGLIATELLE
- 1 package of fresh Tagliatelle
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the Tagliatelle. Cook to al dente according to directions, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the oil to a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Sauté for about 1 minute until the garlic is golden and fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute. Flip the shrimp and add the wine.
- Cook for 1-2 more minutes until the shrimp are just cooked through. Use tongs to remove the shrimp and set them aside.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the liquid in the pan.
- Add the parsley and the lemon juice and toss it with the pasta and the wine liquid.
- Season to taste with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Serve hot with the shrimp and garnish with additional parsley, if desired.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/shrimp-scampi-with-tagliatelle-recipe/