SPICY CHILE SESAME VINAIGRETTE
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced 8 ounces watercress
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice with sesame oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, sugar, and garlic.
- Add watercress (or mixed greens of your choice) and toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.
Recipe by REGAN BARONI at https://reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/spicy-chile-sesame-vinaigrette-recipe/