When my friend and fellow food blogger, Soe from Lime & Cilantro, invited me to share a noodle recipe for a virtual pasta party on Instagram, I decided to share my Shrimp Scampi with Tagliatelle recipe.
This recipe has been a long time favorite of mine because it’s dairy-free and it’s super easy to throw together. I highly recommend using fresh tagliatelle, but you can also buy it from your local market.
Add extra red pepper flakes for a little kick and add extra shrimp because… well, just because.
Be sure to check out these other amazing recipes from a variety of incredibly talented food bloggers. You can head over to Instagram and search the hashtag #noodleholicsparty or you can scroll down to explore the other pasta recipes.
You should also check out my Homemade Pappardelle with Mushroom Stroganoff.
SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH TAGLIATELLE
- 1 package of fresh Tagliatelle
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the Tagliatelle. Cook to al dente according to directions, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the oil to a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Sauté for about 1 minute until the garlic is golden and fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute. Flip the shrimp and add the wine.
- Cook for 1-2 more minutes until the shrimp are just cooked through. Use tongs to remove the shrimp and set them aside.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the liquid in the pan.
- Add the parsley and the lemon juice and toss it with the pasta and the wine liquid.
- Season to taste with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Serve hot with the shrimp and garnish with additional parsley, if desired.
All images © Regan Baroni 2017.
Additional Pasta Recipes: